Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: When I Think Of You by Janet Jackson!

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled and ready for Elise. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a hardy breakfast. It is going to be another scorcher here in the valley of Tucson. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Well, the Murder Mystery Dinner was a fantastic social event here in the desert of Tucson. First and foremost we would like to thank and recognize my girlfriend Shoo Shoo for hosting and setting this up. She did a fantastic job and she really got into it and what detail she applied to the evening. Wow! thank you so very much. Ya, ya! Everything went so smoothly and it flowed nicely.

  We would also like to thank Jayne for coming early to care for Chris. Without her being here we would have missed out on a outstanding evening of fun, food, murder, and tons of laughs and at times it got a little risqué but that is the type of group we are and we are proud of it. WooHoo!

  I will post more about the  Murder Mystery Dinner after I have I reviewed the pictures. I did send all of the players the group photo. It came out very well and I will have prints made up for each of us.

  My shorty and I may hit up a movie this evening but I am not sure until I tongue wag with my playmate. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the first day of July.

Chat at you later..Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo thanks again for a fantastic evening.

Herman, anything on the authorization for next week?

  

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...