Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Mercedes by Pebbles!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a second cup later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. Alexa, just told me that I have another busy day today. Plenty of tasks to take care of on my To Do List and I also will be taking Jayne to her doctors appointment this afternoon.

  Again I want to thank (mio moglie) and Nancy for the wonderful dinner last night. I was so stuffed that I sleep like a log with the help of the cocktail my playmate made for me. I am a very lucky and blessed dude to have a loving wife and girlfriends who look after me. Thank you all!

 I got my suitcase out for packing for our perk stay at the DDC tomorrow. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that the slots will Cha Ching for us. Ya, ya!

 I will post more pics from our stay in Butte later today if all goes well. Have a good Humper, right Jane? 

Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

Erika always good to hear from you.

Nancy, thanks again for the Lo Mein.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si che fanno fidanzata. Sono Benedetto di avere tali buoni amici e una ragazza splendida come te!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...