Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Man it is just too hot outside for man or beast. Well, I did finish up my last To Do Task and that freed up a little me time. Ya, ya!

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at her book club meeting. She is going to bring me some sweet and sour pork and some fried rice for dinner. I have a few ice cold Modelo's Negra's in the fridge waiting on me.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. One of my tasks is to hit up the Dairy Queen and stock up on soft serve for our "White Russians". Ya Mon'. I will get my suitcase out in the morning for our stay at the DDC on Thursday. "Cha Ching" hopefully

Here are a few more pictures from our stay in Butte. Enjoy!













Later...Jessie and Elise

If you could please say a prayer for Marv who is one of Chris's caregivers. He has sustained an injury to his back while he was at his job and he is in quite a bit of pain. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Fara' la fidanzata. Si fa lo stesso e bere un sacco di fluidi.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...