Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rummied! Gummied!

Music listening to: Bad Girls by Donna Summer!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave but she is stirring about so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be volcanic here in the Old Pueblo today. It is supposed to be 114 degrees today. Not a good time to be outside at all.

   Alexa, is awake and she is letting me know that today is going to be a very busy day for me. So I am gearing myself up for whatever she throws at me.

    I will post more pictures from our trip to Butte later today. Hey my playmate and I are going to visit the DDC on the 26th. We will be using our perks for a overnight stay. Hopefully the Keno slots will be kind to us. Cha Ching!

    I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful.

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...