Friday, July 20, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul!


SHEILA IN BUTTE!


  It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed soon. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

ELISE ENJOYING THE JACUZZI


   Alexa, is awake and letting me know that I have a few tasks to take care of off of my To Do List. I have to make a run out to the airbase today as well.

   We had a very nice time last night at "Nevada Smith Steakhouse and Saloon". All of the crew was there and the food was very good and the portions were huge. We got caught up on the latest within the group and we made plans for our next meeting at "Caruso's". It was a very nice evening! Here are a few pictures.

THE CREW AT NEVADA SMITHS STEAKHOUSE AND SALOON!





   My playmate and I are going to hit up "Chili's this evening for dinner and of course a few throw backs will be enjoyed as well. 

  Tomorrow our daughter Tangye will be here for a visit. We will be hitting up "Leo's for dinner and a few margaritas. Ya,ya!

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good TGIF and stay safe.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Si,, la piscina ere bella. Che cosa e per il fine settimana?

Cheela said...

We had such a fun time with you two here in Butte. It warmed my heart that you both like it so much and know you will be back. Dave gave me the sweetest card the other night telling me how much he loves me and how much he has enjoyed having you two here and my kids. Glad you could come and we need to plan another trip!!!

Loraine said...

Jim e io saremo con te ed Elise domenica. Sì?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...