Sunday, July 22, 2018

Hello!

Hello,

What are you doing?We just got back from having a hardy breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Tangye. The food was as good as ever.

Tangye is making her way home to Arivaca. It is always good to see her and to get caught up on the latest with her and her family. Elise is caring for Chris and I am going to do some yard work behind Chris's house. I am also going to restock Chris's supplies for next week.  I have the Jacuzzi on right now. I have the filter system on to do a cleaning. The water is a nice 92 degrees right now and that is without the heater being on. WooHoo!

My playmate and I are going to relax for the most part today so we can be ready for a grand feast a "Flemings". We hope your Sunday is going well so far?

I will be getting Chris's van out early today due to he has a very early routine doctors appointment in the morning.

Here are few more pictures from our stay in Butte. Enjoy!














Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si', e' e ha goduto di ogni ultima goccia

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...