Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Good Night Again!

Good Night Again!

Wow! My shorty out did herself this evening. Wait a minute I have to get another (burp) out. Ahhhh!

My playmate brought me back some sweet and sour pork, shrimp fried rice, and she prepared a very nice cocktail to get it all down. She also brought back some Hot and Sour Soup that was delicious and very hot. Ya Mon'.

I got a additional treat from Nancy who is a member of the book club. She sent some Lo Mein that is very good. Thank you Nancy. I may have to include you in the ranks of my girlfriends. What do you think Nancy?

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo sent a message by Elise to let me know that she cannot wait too much longer before she see's me again. Yes, she is jonesin' for (mio). I don't blame her at all Smile! I am stuffed and loving every minute of it.

Wait a minute two more burps! Sleep well!

Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Tua moglie e le tue amiche si prendono cura di te!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...