Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Love Train by the O'Jays!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. I thought that we would get rained on last night. We had plenty of wind, lightening and you could smell the rain in the air but we didn't get a drop.

   My playmate and I are going to head out this afternoon for a movie and then we will check into the DDC to use one of our perks. Listen for those "Cha Chings".

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good "Thirsty Thursday" and enjoy the day and stay cool.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to hear from you.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro la foto del fulmine e tu!

Jessie said...

Grazie! Fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...