Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing so far? It is already too hot here in the valley of Tucson. I have completed all of my To Do Tasks except for one and I will get that done for sure.

Man it is hot outside. My playmate is sitting at the dining room table reading the newspaper and checking out what movies are available. Elise is meeting up with her book club this evening at the "Lotus Garden". I am sure that she will bring me some sweet and sour pork with some fried rice for dinner. Yummy!

Here are a few more pictures from Butte, Montana. Enjoy!














Later......Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Cerca di rimanere "cool" con questo caldo.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...