Friday, July 6, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this TGIF! Well, it is hot and windy here in the valley of Tucson. Ya Mon'.

Jayne had Happy Birthday song to her as she was given her gift. Chris loves the birthday song.

ELISE AND CHRIS SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAYNE


I am slowly getting my tasks taken care of. I also have to run over one the east side to complete one of them. I also need to get a frame for the group pic of the "Ain't Misbehavin Players.

My playmate is out and about running errands and the like. I have the packing list for our trip to Butte, Montana and I will start to pack soon.

Hope things are going your way?
Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Divertiti in "Butte, Montana".

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...