Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

AIN'T MISBEHAVIN PLAYERS CLOWNING AROUND



Well the day is almost over. How was yours? It has been a good one here but a bit busy. Rick worked with the trainee this morning and he will act as a back up.

I got all of my errands taken care of and I bought myself a new Samsung Tablet. It is a good one but not as good as my Samsung 900 Pro. I loved that tablet but it has bit the dust and they don't make them anymore. Bummer!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed blueberry pancakes, sausages and eggs with plenty of coffee to get it all down. We also watched the "Staircase" and "Hawaii 5 0" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in here office on her Mac. We are going to run out the "DDC" tomorrow so we can pick up our 4th of July perks. Hopefully we will make the slots "Cha Ching' and hopefully we will win big. Smile!

Sister Jayne will be here in the morning to care for Chris due to Bobby is on vacation. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, Jim, Jane and John and Shoo Shoo. I am glad that you liked the "Ain't Misbehavin Players" photo.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...