Saturday, July 28, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? Are you melting like we desert dwellers are today? Man it is hot! Even the lizards are refusing to do push ups today. Whew!

I got all of my tasks taken care of for today and now I have some down time. I am enjoying a nice refreshing tall gin and tonic and I have to tell you my playmates makes a good one.

I have been looking at the Jacuzzi today and I have turned on the filter so it can run a bit just in case I decide to get in for a soaking.

Chris and Elise are watching a series on Netflix and I am checking on the fur-babies. We are home bound today and that is good. Hey our Annie's day is coming up soon. Yes, it is on the second of August. Ya, ya! I wonder what are we going to do for it?

I have has some good conversations today on Marco Polo with my sisters and Sister Jayne. I love Marco Polo. I am truly blessed to have a (fidanzata) who converses with me in Italian. We both love it and it helps me with my Italian for when we return to Italy next year.

We have many trips lined up for the rest of the year to include a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise with Sheila and Dave. It is going to be a lot of fun, no doubt.

I still believe in planning my work and working my plan. I am a very disciplined person and I reap the results of it 100%. Hope that you day is going well? Continue to treat others like you want to be treated. If that is not working for you then you may need to step back and look at yourself and ask yourself what am I not doing?

Here are a few pics from our stay in Phoenix. Enjoy.

SASQUATCH LODGE IN PHOENIX



MACAYO'S IN PHOENIX




WHO LET SPARKY IN HERE?




Later...Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...