Monday, July 23, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Fusion Jazz provided by Pandora!



MIO FIDANZATA NEXT TO WASHINGTON


  It's a Monday! How are you doing sol far on this super hot day? Yes, I said super hot. It is supposed to reach 109 degrees today and 112 tomorrow. Whew!

 We just got back from Chris's doctors appointment and Chris is doing great. Got all of his meds refilled and we will return to the doctor in six months or sooner if he has an issue.

 Well, my victory dinner went very well last night and my playmate did not have to bus tables. Although she and Loraine were prepared to do so. The catch to that is hopefully they could see some handsome bussers and dishwashers. Ahhh, to bad they missed out, eh? Smile!

 Our meal was fantastic and the place was packed. What a grand evening with Loraine and Jim. We always have such a good time together. Thank you! We also like to thank Jayne for being here this evening so that I could collect on the bet that mio (moglie) and I made. Our next bet will be for the Tubac area along with Loraine and Jim.

I SAID

ELISE SAID

ELISE SAID

LORAINE AND JIM DOING DISHES


Chris and I are waiting on the plumber to come and repair a bathroom sink in Chris's house. Cha Ching! I just made a reservation for the 26th of this month for perk stay at the DDC. We want to play some Keno don't you know with some Cha Chings. Ya, ya!

We hope that your day is going your way? Have a good one.
Later....Jessie and Elise

I will post more Butte pictures after the plumber has left.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...