Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tricky Tuesday



Good Morning






Mood: Productive






Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by MJ






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about this morning and she will be up and at the gym very soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is in order. I have to run a early errand this morning after Angelica arrives to care for Chris. I will be going out to the airbase to pick up a few items. Other than that I have nothing planned. I am going to write a few letters to a few friends that I have not heard from in a while.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay happy, safe and sound.



Later............Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up?






Jane and John, have a good day.






Erika, I hope that your birthday was a good one?






Ross, what is new?






Sis, how are things in the GA?






Liz, how are you doing?






Shoo and Stu, how are you?









No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...