Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's The Weekend!! WooHoo!

Good Morning

Mood: Sniffles

Music listening to: Back In Love Again by Jeffery Osborn

Weekend, WooHoo! I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled. Elise got up when I did, can you believe that? She is heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good and the bowl of oats hit the spot. John will be here at 8:00am to care for Chris and Angelica will be here at 1:00pm to care for Chris instead of Rosie due to she is ill.

I have to run a couple of errands on the air base this morning and that is all I have planned for today. We are going to hang around here and watch a DVD and get ready for our Wildcats to play Colorado in basketball. Go Cat's! They did a very nice job of beating Utah a couple of days ago. Tilapia fish fry with french fries for dinner. I can hardly wait for it, smile.

We had a very nice time at Colors last night with Nicolette and a couple of her friends. Elise and I had our Jack and Cokes as usual. After Colors Elise and I went to the Live Theatre Company to see the play "All My Sons" and it was excellent. It was given a standing ovation that was truly deserved. We would recommend it everyone. It was by far the best play that was put on this season for the LTW. It was powerful and it left many viewers in tear to include Elise.

After the play we went to Applebees for dinner, and the food was very good. Elise and I shared some boneless hot wings that were really good. Elise ordered potato skins and a bowl of red beans and rice. I ordered the stacked chicken Parmesan over fettuccine. It was great. We shared a bottle of red, don't you know? We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I checked on Chris. I followed suit and hit the sheets to. It was a good evening.

Well, I had better get the Tilapia ready for this evening. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later.............Jessie & Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Sis, it was so good to hear from you today. Glad to hear that things are well in GA.

Shoo and Stu, we will see you tomorrow at Zemams.

Paula and Marty, see you at Zemams too!

Jane and John, how are you?

Loraine, what are you up to?

Liz, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I made chipolte sweet potato soup and it is spicey!! It'll be great with some crusty bread, pears and cheese.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...