Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!


Good Morning
Mood: Content
Music listening to: Do Your Thang by Issac Hayes ( classic R&B)
How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and headed for the pool. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. The coffee is good and so is the oatmeal. Any plans for today?
I have a few chores to do around the house today, so that is where I will be. I need to clean out the storage shed and organize it better. I also have to do a little fence repair thanks to Buttercup.
I sent out a couple of the videos that I took of the Tucson Women's Chorus. I hope that you get them and that you like them. I will be sending out a third video later today.
Well, I had better get to my chores. Have a good Tuesday and enjoy.
Later...........
Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.
Jane and John, take it slow and easy.
Monna, how are you?
Shoo and Stu, have a good one.
Flo and John, take care.
Sara, who won at bowling?
Olivia, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...