Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Night!



Good Night!






How was you Monday? Things went well around these parts. I got my errands taken off and Chris and I spent a little time outside today just chillin'. The weather had us thinking about short sleeves and shorts. Just thinking about it is all, smile.






Chris and I watched a few episodes of South Park, he really loves it. Elise prepared a nice soup for dinner, with a cheese sandwich, baby carrots, tomatoes and red peppers. We got it all down with some couple of glasses of Crystal Delight.






Elise is playing bridge with friends and I am caring for Chris. So, I had better get back to work. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy.



Cheers.......Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Jane, how are you feeling?






Steph, you are revealing my secrets?






Claudia, how have you been?






Susie,how are things?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...