Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day! I Am Back!



Good Morning










Mood: Recovering










Music listening to: Tango by David Beniot










Hump Day! I am back! How are your doing? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move very soon. This virus that has had a hold of me is finally setting me free and I am glad of that. It was very nasty! I still have a cough but other than that I am doing much better. I am very glad that Elise and Chris did not get it. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and hot this morning. Elise and I will be going out to Gus Balones for breakfast this morning. After breakfast we will load up the car and we will be heading out for our stay-cation here in Tucson. We will return on Friday afternoon. John will be here caring for Chris while we are away.










We will have our cells and laptop with us. We are planning on meeting our daughter Kim on Thursday evening for dinner to see what she has been up to. We are going to rest and relax on this stay-cation. Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Hump Day and stay healthy, safe and happy.





Cheers..........Jessie & Elise










Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.










Jane and John have a good one.










Loraine, how are you feeling?










Herman, thank you for saving the day for us. We will give you a call when we check in.










Shoo Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?










Ross, are things still wet down under?










Rosie, how are you?





1 comment:

Loraine said...

Like you, I am feeling much better. Jim and I will be heading out for a vacation also. We're leaving Saturday for some skiing in New Mexico.

Have fun on your Staycation.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...