Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Monday!



Good Morning






Mood: Sick






Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith






Another Monday! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning and she is as quiet as a mouse sneaking up on the cheese, smile. She will be up shortly to begin her day. Any plans for today?






Well, the java is good and hot this morning and it feels good going down. This cold that I have has my ribs aching from coughing so much. I will be glad when this cold departs from me that is for sure. I have no plans set for today so I plan on taking it slow and easy.






Elise and I went to see the movie "The Artist" it was very good and well done. It was a silent movie like those back in the day. We would recommend that you get out to see it. We had a very nice evening at Zemans for dinner, thank to Paula and Marty.






The food was extra good this evening and we enjoyed the company of Paula and Marty, Stu and Shoo Shoo. I want to say sorry to you all for not feeling well, I usually don't get sick but when I do it hits me hard and rough. We are looking forward to our next visit to Zemans with the crew.






Tomorrow we will pack up for our stay-cation here in Tucson. It will begin on Wednesday afternoon. We will be at the Fairfield Inn and Suites over on the north-west side of Tucson. We will be there until Friday afternoon. John will be caring for Chris while we are away, and we are looking forward to the rest.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.



Later.............Jessie & Elise









Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Monday.






Paula and Marty, thank you for a grand evening.






Shoo and Stu, always a pleasure to see you guys.






Monna, how are you?






Loraine, what is new?






Rosie, how are you?






Herman, thank you for getting such a good rate at the Fairfield Inn.






Sis, have a good week in the GA.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...