Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!


Good Morning
Mood: Careful
Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrish Rushin
How are you? I started the day off a 5:00am. Elise started her day off at the same time, can you believe that? Smile! Elise is off to go swimming. Any plans for today?
The coffee and oatmeal are right on this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Donna will be here also this morning to give Elise and Chris a massage. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.
Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon and later in the evening we are going out for Mexican food. We will meet up with Toni, Lee and Lois at El Charro. Can you say one, two margarita's por favore?
I went to the Tucson Women's Chorus practice with Elise last night and they are sounding very good. They are presenting two shows this weekend. One in Green Valley and another here in Tucson on Sunday. Elise will be playing a drum and the tambourine. She did a very good job at the practice. After the Saturday evening concert we are going to drop in the DDC to try our luck.
Well, I had better get myself together and get this day started. Have a good day.
Later...........Jessie
Tiger, I will get that pic to you with my ears lowered this morning.
Marcie and Jet, let's get busy? Jet, I hope that you are feeling better?
Jane and John, take it easy.
Janice, how is Frank?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...