Monday, January 9, 2012

Good Night!!









Good Night!!
Well, the day has ended and it has been a fair day. How was yours? I have been trying to post a couple of videos that I took of the Tucson Women's Chorus and so far no luck. The reason is that the videos are over the amount allowable to post to our blog and way over to attach to AOL. I am not giving up though I will figure out something.
We had a nice soup for dinner and we watched "Mad Men" it is pretty good and Chris likes it. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at the Forum. Here are a few pics that I took at yesterday's concert at a private home in honor of Gabby Giffords.
Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers...........Jessie
Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...