Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hump Day!













Good Morning














Mood: Flirtatious














Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith














Hump Day is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away and she is not in her cave this morning. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?














The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about a sausage McMuffin, yes I am. I have a doctors appointment this morning at 8:30am, for a routine check up with lab results.














We had a very nice time last night at Red Sky with members of Elise's book club. The food was excellent and the vine was too! As I chowed down I listened the the members talk about books that they have read and they selected a book to be read prior to the next meeting. The next book is called The New Jim Crow. It is a very good book and it should be required reading for high school students. It opened my eyes about many things that I just did not know about.














Angelica will be here this afternoon to care for Chris, due to Rosie is under the weather. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon. We need to play catch up because their are so many good movies out now that we have not seen. We love going to the movies!














Well, I had better get myself together for my appointment. Have good Hump Day and enjoy.







Later........Jessie














Tiger, Marcie, Jet sisters let's get to it.














Loraine, are you up for a Academy Award yet?














Shoo and Stu, have a good one.














Sara, those meatballs sound great.














Ross, you are very busy with those household chores, eh?














The photos above are of our plates at Red Sky last night.














3 comments:

Sara S said...

They are! Especially if you do a little cream reduction sauce to go with. Melt tbsp butter, add tbsp potato starch, stir, then add 1 cup beef broth & stir real well. Then add 1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper, & nutmeg then stir on med/hi heat until thickened. Yummy & gluten free

Jessie said...

Thanks Sara, now I am really starving.
Jessiew

Loraine said...

I'm waiting for the nomination committee to contact me. (=:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...