Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!


Good Morning,
Mood: Cool
Music listening to: Remember The Time by MJ
How are you doing? My feet hit the floor this morning at 4:55am. Elise is still purring away this morning, but she will be up and swimming very soon. The coffee is good and I will have my bowl of oats shortly. Any plans for today?
Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. That will free me up to run my errands and allow me to visit the DDC this morning. Wish me luck OK? It is a nice 55 degrees right night here in Tucson. It may reach the 8o's again today.
Well I had better get to stepping. Have a great day and be careful and stay safe. The photo above is Elise giving Chris a standing frame workout.
Later............Jessie
Tiger, Marcie, Jet how are you?
Jane and John, have a good day. Jane, get plenty of rest today.
Loraine, wake up!
Olivia, what is new in Georgia?
Rosie, have a good day.
Joe and Mary, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...