Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well the evening has come to a close and Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. I am watching TV until Marv leaves for the night. I then will check on Chris to make sure that he is good to go, and then I will follow suit and hit the sheets and read a little myself.

We just returned from the Outback and the food was very good. Elise got the filet with a backed potato and a salad. We shared hot wings and a bowl of potato soup as well. I got the wood fired pork chop with marmalade, green beans and mashed potatoes. We both had a Walla-b-Darn with an extra shot of peach schnapps. It was fantastic and we both got brain freeze.

I hope that your day was a good one? Have a better day tomorrow.
Cheers............Jessie

Sister, sleep well. Jet get plenty of rest.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...