Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday or Monday?

Howdy,

Well, I am guessing it is a delayed Monday for sure. I will not be going to the DDC this morning and I am pissed off. I thought that the window covering people were going to be here this afternoon but no they called to say that they would be here at 9:00am. It is 9:10am and they have not showed up yet. Wait a minute here he is.


I got some of my errands taken care of this morning. I have said my 2012 mantra twice so I can calm down, because this is a day that is set aside for me to be able to get out. My horoscope said that today was going to be my lucky day. Really!!

Well, I am going to watch some TV until Angelica leaves and then I have some work to do behind Chris's house that I had planned on doing.
Later..............Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Keep that mantra going. Can't hurt.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...