Monday, January 2, 2012

First Monday of 2012!



Good Morning






Mood: Energetic






Music listening to: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye






It's a New Year's Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?






I have not had my coffee as of yet but I will as soon as it brews. Along with that I will have my bowl of oats. I have no plans for today and I plan on keeping it that way if possible.






I wish everyone a great day for the first Monday of 2012. Have a good one.



Later...........Jessie






Tiger, welcome home when you get there.






Marcie, Jet, have a great day.






Loraine, be good.






Loraine and Jim ,get plenty of rest.






Flo and John, have a good one.






Shoo and Stu,how are you?



No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...