Monday, January 9, 2012

Yes, It's a Monday!



Good Morning






Mood: Determined






Music listening to: Bad Mama Jamma by Carl Carlton






It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still cave dwelling this morning but she will be up and on the move shortly. The coffee is good and so are the oats. Any plans for today?






I have a couple of errands to run this morning and I am going to get a few chores taken care of around the house. Other than that it will be a typical Monday. We had a good breakfast yesterday at "Biscuits" and the new place that they moved into is way better than the previous one.






Elise's concert with the Tucson Women's Chorus was very nice. It was dedicated to the incident of last year of the shooting of many to include Gabby Giffords. The concert was put on in a private home and it was by invitation only. I took a few pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them sorted out. I also made a couple of videos as well featuring Elise playing the drum and tambourine. After the concert we ate dinner at "Picazzo's" it is in Ora Valley and we like it there. The food is great and they have many gluten free items to choose from. Of course we had a nice red to get it all down.






Well, I had better get busy. I have to complete one of my errands at 8:00am this morning. Have a good say and remember it is a Monday.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jet, it is good to see that you are getting better. Keep it up!






Jane and John, you are more than welcome for the flowers. It will good to have Jane back at home.






Loraine,have a good day.






No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...