Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Show and Tell






How are you this morning? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is purring this morning from her cave. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?






The coffee is brewing and I think I will have a donut to go along with it this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to run this morning. Angelica will be caring for Chris this evening as well. I will be attending Elise's book club meeting at Red Sky.






Red Sky has some good food and I may get the Osso Bucco. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe.



Later..........Jessie






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, stay safe.






Loraine, take it slow and easy.






Liz, h0w are you doing?






Ross, what is new down under?






Rosie, how are things?






Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...