Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Again!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Burn Rubber On Me by the Gap Band






It's Another Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is once again in her cave but she will be up and moving forward soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and so are the oats this morning. I think I will have a donut to go with my next cup of coffee. The weather has been very nice here in Tucson and it is suppose to continue to be so for the next week or so. Our highs have been in the 70's and the lows in the 40's.






We had a very nice breakfast at Teresa's with Paula and Marty yesterday. The food was very good and they have remodeled and it looks very good and roomy. My Huevos con Chorizo was very good and the tortillas were fantastic.






Later in the evening we watched DVD's with Chris and we watched another episode of Mad Men. Elise prepared a dinner that was outstanding. She fixed Cornish hens, a blended rice and diced tomatoes. We got it all down with a few glasses of red. A very good meal!






After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we went to the "Loft" to see the movie "The Way" with Martin Sheen. It was excellent. We have seen some very good movies lately. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I checked on Chris before I picked up my Kindle to read a bit myself.






I have a few errands to take care of this morning but other than I will be taking it slow and easy. Have a good day and stay safe.



Cheers...........Jessie & Elise






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, be careful.






Erika, Happy Birthday!






Paula, Marty it was good to see you guys yesterday.












No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...