Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night

Well this first day of 2012 has been a pretty good one and I hope that the rest of the year follows suit. We rested for the most part and Elise prepared a great dinner that was to die for. We got it all down with a few Rum and Cokes.

We also watched a movie on NetFlix that starred Hilary Swank. It was one of the mind binding thrillers. Lots of action and plenty of twists and turns. Rosie is here caring for Chris and Elise and I are going to the movies at the "Loft". The movie starts at 7:30pm and I hope that we make it on time to get a good seat. I say that because her sister Ann and crew are here. Elise said that she and her sister are going for a walk it is now 7:02pm.

Again we want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, even if we have not heard from you in quite a while. Tomorrow I will be updating my address book and taking out names and addresses of folks that I have not heard from in a while.
Cheers..........Jessie

PS: We made it to the movies on time and the movie was great. The title was "The Girls On The Sixth Floor" it was a French film with subtitles. The meal Elise fixed for dinner is called " Chicken Vio Vento" it was so good.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...