Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's Up?



Howdy,






What's up? I just got back from my doctors appointment and all is well. I got a Whooping cough/Tetanus shot while I was there. My lab report came back very good. The doctor was concerned that my BP was up this morning and she wanted to know if I was stressed or having some major worries. I put it on doctors office anxiety, smile. So she added a new med for me to take, oh no not another pill,smile.






I will also get a Shingles shot as well, if our insurance will cover it. They didn't before. I am starving, are you? I didn't have my oats this morning so I had better find something to eat right now.






Later..........Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...