Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hump Day Is Here!



Good Morning






Mood: Triumphant






Music listening to: Get Enough by Marvin Gaye






Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making that move very soon. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and my bowl of oats is on deck.






The weather is still very nice and the flowers are starting to bloom, and our tulips are making a showing in their pots. I have nothing planned for today but I am going to write a few letters to friends that I have not heard from in a while and get them in the post today.






I am looking forward to tomorrow evening because we will be meeting up with the crew for dinner a few margaritas. I am sure that Elise and I will will hit up a movie as well. We have a bet for the Superbowl, I am going with New York and Elise is going with the Patriots. The winner will have to pay for dinner at the Outback!






Well, I had better get to it. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Have a great Hump Day!



Later..........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Hump Day.






Jane and John, how are you?






Rosie, what is new?






Flo and John, have a good day.






Herman, I still have not heard anything from Mel about my book.






Ross and Denise, how are things down under?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...