Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Pleased






Music listening to: You Can Ring My Bell






How are you? It's a Thirsty Thursday!! I started the day off a 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is moving about this morning and that means that she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and my oats are just about ready and so am I. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Donna. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening.






Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon. We are going out for Mexican food his evening with Toni, Lois and Lee to a new place. I hope that the margaritas are good, smile.






I may go to the DDC this morning after Angelica arrives to pick up our perks and try my luck at the slots. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thursday and enjoy.



Later.........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Liz,good to hear from you.






Jane and John, how are you?






Ross, oh no more rain?






Rosie, how are things?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...