Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Again!







Good Morning










Mood: Refreshed










Music listening to: Love To Love You by Donna Summer










It's A Monday! WooHoo Giants! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is back in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and my bowl of oats are on deck. A good SuperBowl game and my team won, Go Giants! Elise lost our bet and she will be treating me to dinner at the "Outback", yes!










I have no plans for today but it is early and a Monday. We went to visit a friend in a nursing home yesterday evening for a few moments. After the visit we went to the Crossroads theatre to see "Anonymous" it was very good. After the movie we returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read. I checked on Chris and I followed her lead.










Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and I hope that you did not lose too much on the game, smile!





Later.........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.










Jane and John, how did the SuperBowl party go?










Shoo and Stu, have a good day.










Flo and John, stay safe.










Jerome, NY did it.










Monna, how are you?










Janice, how is Frank today?










Rosie, no I won and Elise lost the bet on the SuperBowl.










Loraine, have a good day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...