Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Night!



Good Night






Another day has ended and it has been a productive one. I finished my 15th lecture in my Psychology class and I am ready for the 16th lecture. I want to thank everyone who help me with the questions that I presented from the class. You helped me so very much. There are no right or wrong answers,it is designed to bring out different attitudes and to show how cultures differ. I will discuss your answer with the class and rest assured that no names will be given. We will just compare answers to see the vast differences.






Elise and I played tennis today on the Wii while Chris watched and laughed at us. I kicked butt and I liked it, smile! Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, turkey links, and eggs. It was great!






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is working on Genealogy. It has been a pretty good day. I hope that Lampchop does not keep me awake again tonight. I know that she is doing her job, but I need to give her a stern talking to. Have a great evening.



Cheers.......Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night. Jet, feel better soon.






Loraine, I didn't get any sleep today but I hope that will change tonight.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...