Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good Night!



Good Night!






Well this Tricky Tuesday is just about over. It has been a good day here in Tucson. I got my errands taken care of and I have a few more to complete tomorrow before we head out to Apache Junction.






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise at the Lotus Garden with her book club. She is going to bring me a dinner from there and I have my spoon and fork and chop sticks at the ready.






I will finish up with my packing this evening. Elise is already packed and ready to go. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.



Later.......Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.






Roy and Sandy, it was good to hear from you today.






Jane and John, sleep well.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...