Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's The Weekend!



Good Morning






Mood: Refreshed






Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean






It's The Weekend! H0w are you? I started the day off at 4:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning and once again that means that she will be up and heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee has just finished brewing and I have my cup at the ready. We had a very nice dinner at Rios Cafe last night. Elise and I shared a nice Malbec. Elise ordered Calamari, Zaragota dates,chips and salsa with black beans. I ordered a cup of potato soup and Elise helped me with it. I also had Chuletas with black beans and rice, and I helped Elise with her Calamari. The food was great. For dessert we shared a Sambuca with five espresso beans and the was great.






We left Rio and we arrived at the Invisible Theatre to see the play "Look Ma We're Dancing" it was very good. It was about the lives of two sisters and how they felt about each other and all of the things that sisters go through. It was funny and it had it's serious side as well.






John will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening. We are going to watch our Wildcats play Washington at 1:00pm. Go Cats! We will be having pasta with Italian sausages for dinner and of course a bottle of red. Later in the evening we are going to go to the movies to see "Safe House"






Did I mention last week that I got my butt kicked by Elise at ping-pong? Well, I did, six sets to zip and that is not good, eh?I am sure that will change when we play again. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great weekend.



Later...........Jessie & Elise






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, what are you up to?






Shoo, Stu, Marty,Paula, see you tomorrow at Zemans.






Steph, how are you?






Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...