Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Night!



Good Night,






The day has come to an end and being that it is a Monday it was not to shabby, smile. We now have gas flowing again in Chris's house and hopefully we will have it flowing again to the main house on Thursday. Boy do we take things for granted but when they are gone Wow!






I pick up my in-service-material and I will study it and I will take the exam in a couple of days. I have no idea how I am making it through the day because I am dragging big time.






Elise, Chris and I watched a couple of episodes of Mad Men while we eat our dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practicing for the next show.






Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.



Prost...........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Monna, good to hear from you today.






Erika, how are things in Germany?






Olivia, how are you doing?






Sara, are you feeling better?






Liz, good to hear from you.


The above pic is of Elise in a restaurant in Tortilla Flats. This was taken while we were visiting Elaine in Gold Canyon. I will post more pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So what are you doing for hot water and heat? I had to have my gas lines replaced a few years ago and it was a hassle!

My sympathies.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...