Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Tired






Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy






How are you? I started the day off several times and not at my doing. I was up a little after midnight to see what Lampchop was barking at. Again I was up at 2:00am due to Lampchop barking again and I did not see anything at all. I am dragging at 4:45am. Elise is out of her cave this morning and that means she will be up and soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?






I am waiting on the coffee to brew and yes a bowl of oats is in sight. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning. Maybe I can catch a few needed zzzz,s while she is here. Well, I had better get busy and get Chris settled. Have a great Tuesday and stay safe, happy and hopeful.



Later..............Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, be careful.






Erika, have a great day with the family.






Herman, how are things in St. Louie?






Loraine, what is new?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you got a nap!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...