Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF!!







Good Morning










Mood: Pensive










Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson










TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep into her cave and she is as quiet as a church mouse, smile. She will be up very soon and raising the roof! Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and I will be getting my bowl of oats shortly. I have no plans for today as of yet but that can change quickly here in the Old Pueblo. Elise will be hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. So if you are in need of a car I will be outside showing them, since our front yard will look like a dealership.










I didn't get to make it to the DDC yesterday but I will tomorrow morning after John arrives to care for Chris. We had a very nice dinner last night at the Guadalajara Fiesta Grill. We were joined by Toni, Lee and Lois. The place was packed with people and that is a good thing.










Elise and I had two margaritas apiece and they were very good for house margaritas. Elise had tostadas and taco and I had the Tres Banditos. We also had some very good beans and rice. We will be making another trip to this place in the near future.










Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Friday and enjoy the weekend.





Later..........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.










Jane and John, have a good day.










Rosie, have a good weekend.










Shirlene, how are you?










Shoo and Stu, stay safe.










Flo and John, have a good day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...