Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Weekend Is Here!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: Rapture by Debbie Harry






WooWho is the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in here cave this morning and that means that she will be up soon and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and my bowl of oats is next. John will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this afternoon to take over. We had a very nice dinner at Cody's Beef and Bean last night. The food was great and so was the Burgundy.






Elise and I played golf, bowling and tennis yesterday on the Wii and now we are both sore, but it was a lot of fun. We are going to watch our Wildcats play against Utah in basketball at noon today. Go Cats!






Later in the evening I will be collecting my dinner at the Outback from Elise. I picked the right team to win the SuperBowl and now I am going to chow down and I may have a Walla Be-Darn or two, smile! Well, I had better get to it. Have a great weekend.






Chin chin...........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet prayers are flowing daily.






Shoo and Stu, I resent to lecture questions to you.






Loraine, my bidding is legendary,you will see.






Ross, how are things?






Jerome, I have sent off that mail today, we will see what happens.






Olivia, how are you?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Bragging is easy. We'll see where the skill lies soon enough.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...