Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Without A Doubt by Boney James






TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon and if she sees her shadow it will be a good weekend, smile. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and a nice sweet roll is on deck this morning. Well, our Wildcats beat Colorado nicely. Go Cats! We have no plans as of yet for today but it is a Friday anything can happen. Elise and I will be going head to head at tennis today on the Wii. She is determined to beat me.






Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris and we may go to Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner and a carafe of Burgundy. I do know that tomorrow I will be treated to dinner at the Outback because I won the bet on the outcome of the SuperBowl.






Well, I had better get busy. Enjoy the day!



Later........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Jane and John, what are you up to?






Loraine, I am seriously training my hands and shuffling skills for your Wizard beat-down.






Liz, how are you?












1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ha! Better train you bidding skills!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...