Monday, February 27, 2012

It's A True Monday!



Good Morning






Mood: Tired






Music listening to: Get Jiggy With It by Will Smith






Yes, it's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 2:50am seeing what Lampchop was barking at and I have been awake ever since. Elise is in her cave this morning and she will start her day very soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I need a lot of it. I will have a bowl of oats a little later. I am supposed to attend a in-service-class today but I don't think I will make it today. I am just dragging and I am in need of some sleep. Besides I have to stick around for someone from the gas company to come out to due to we had a gas leak over the weekend and the gas was turned off until whomever comes out today to see what should be done. What a way to start the week off, eh?






I have finished going through the pics of our stay in Gold Canyon, AZ and I will post a few on our blog today if all goes well. I had better get busy and grab another cup of coffee. Have a good day.



Later........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, how are you?






Loraine, welcome home.






Elaine, I will get your CD in the mail tomorrow.






Flo and John, how are you?






Shoo and Stu, see you on Wednesday at the Bamboo Club.






Monna, how are things?






Shirlene, have a good day.






Sis, how are things in the GA?






Liz, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...