Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!
Well another day has come to a close and it has been a good one. I got my errands taken care of today, and I even got to read some of of the autobiography of Ben Franklin. He was a very interesting guy to say the least.
Rosie was sick today so I called John to work in her place. We had a wonderful evening with Shoo and Stu this evening at the Bamboo Club. We shared two bottles of red that was pretty good. We also shared a bowl of Hot and Sour soup that was fantastic. We shared Spicy Sesame Honey Wings, BC Loaded Chips,Grilled Swordfish Skewers, Korean Style Ribs, Kobe Beef Sliders and Chicken lettuce wraps. It was fantastic!
Shoo and Stu we would like to thank you for a great evening of fun, food and friends. You two looked good out there on the dance floor. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read. I checked on Chris after John left for the night and he is good to good. I hear Lampchop barking that may not be a good sign.
I will hit the sheets myself very soon. Have a good night!
Later..........Jessie & Elise
Stay safe Tiger!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...