Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hump Day!







Good Morning










Mood: Frisky!!










Music listening to: Love and Happiness by Al Green (classic R&B)










Hump Day Is Here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is out of her cave and she is purring like a lawn mower, smile. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and I will devour my bowl of oats very soon. Well, Lampchop gave us a concert last night at around 10:20pm, yes she did. So I got up and we had a heart to paw talk, while Buttercup was just snoozing away, smile. I guess she paid attention and she did not bark anymore during the night.










I have no plans for today as of yet but I do know that Elise wants a rematch in tennis on the Wii. All I can say is bring it! We will more than likely watch a DVD later in the evening. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will begin my reading assignment for Lecture 16 if I can today.










Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.





Later.........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet how are you feeling this morning?










Ross, how are things?










Jane and John,how are you? Did you get to sleep last night?










Rosie, how are you?










Steph, did you get the questions?










Shirlene, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like we may have a Wizard tournament soon. Get ready!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...