Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday!!



Good Monday Morning










Mood: Content










Music listening to: Cupid Shuffle










How are you? I am doing the Cupid Shuffle this morning, smile. I started the day off at 4:55am. Elise is counting zzz's this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and so are the oats. I have to see my doctor this morning for a routine visit. I also have to run an errand out on the airbase as well. Other than that, that is it for today.










We had a very nice dinner at Zemans with Paula, Marty, Greg and Berta. The food was very good and we downed a few bottles of red. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I watched a little TV until Rosie left for the night. I checked on Chris and I too called it a night.










Well, I had better get ready for my appointment. Have a good Monday and stay safe.





Later...........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Monday.










Paula and Marty, thank you for a wonderful evening at Zemans.










Ross, what is new?










Rosie, how are you doing?










Jane and John, have a good one.










Roy it was good to hear from you guys. You are always welcome here.










Elaine, we will see you on Wednesday.










Sara, have a good week. Stay safe.

1 comment:

Sara S said...

Thanks! Hope you have a great trip!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...