Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music Listening To: Lights Down Low by Boney James






It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise deep into her cave this morning but she will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?






The coffee is brewing and I have my cup at the ready position. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to run a quick errand this morning and I while I am out I will gas up the Tacoma for our stay-cation that begins tomorrow. I think I will enjoy a bowl of oats this morning too!






We have not packed yet but we will get that done today. We should have a good time in the Apache Junction area visiting Elaine. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay happy.



Prost...........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.






Jane and John, how are you?






Stu and Shoo, what are you up to today?






Sis, how are things in GA?






Herman,how is everyone doing?






Liz, what is new?






Olivia, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...