Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Night



Good Night






Well, the day has come to a close. It has been a solemn day and Chris and I took it slow and easy. We took a nice slow walk and we watched a few TV programs.






Elise prepared a nice soup for dinner and we watched Mad Men with Chris. Chris is a little irritated for some reason this evening and I hope that he settles down when I get him ready for bed.






Elise is at the chorus group the Tucson Women's Chorus this evening. They have started to practice again for the upcoming season. Elise's sister Ann is here in Tucson looking at house for a possible purchase.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.



Cheers.......Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Jane and John, have a good evening.






Sara, your email today really made my day and I thank you for that. I needed that lift!






Jerome and Kesha, good to hear from you as always.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...