Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Night!





































































































































Good Night














































Well, the day is just about over, and I did not get much sleep liked I had planned. Angelica cared for Chris this morning and I was sure that I could get a few hours of zzzz's, but not the case.














































The gas company was out marking the yard and the street and driving stakes in the yard where they are going to put a new meter. So I got up and I went to the post office to send out some mail. I returned and I thought OK now I can sleep for a bit, but no that did not happen either. The phone started to ring and ring and ring.














































So I got up and I worked on my in-service-exam for a while. I should have downed a Jack or two, eh? No I could not do that because I had to care for Chris. Elise returned and I left for the Credit Union before it closed. I returned and we had breakfast for dinner and we watched Mad Men with Chris.














































I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on her email. Elise suggested that I get ear plugs and so did Elaine. If Lampchop starts up again tonight she will be locked up in the storage shed.














































Well, I have a pounding headache and I can hardly keep my eyes focused. Have a good night and a better tomorrow. It's a Hump Day. Here are a few more pics of our visit with Elaine.























Later...........Jessie & Elise














































Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.














































Jane and John, what is new?














































Nancy and Ron, good to hear from you.














































Erika, always good to hear from you guys.














































Sara, make a full recovery soon, OK?














































No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...