Thursday, April 11, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

WHAT'S NEW?



RUTH

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Harmony a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Ramsey Lewis" for me today. Mia Moglie really liked my last video that I posted of myself. I will have to do more, eh?

My playmate has started working on her latest rock. I will follow her lead soon. We saw the movie "Wicked Little Letters" yesterday and it was excellent. We are going to Park Mall today to see the movie "Immaculate". We saw the previews and it is going to be a good one.

We enjoyed our dinner at "Zaynas" last night with the gang. We enjoyed a good meal, and we talked about a movie that we all saw. We made plans to meet to review another movie for next month. We were joined by Paula and Marty for a bit.

11 APR BERT, LORI, SHOO SHOO, MIA MOGLIE AT ZAYNAS!



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (scombussolare). I feel like something is going (scombussolare) me today. I hope not fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giovedi assetato. Quali sono i tuoi paini per oggi? Mi hai spavntato ieri sera, a sono contento che tu stia bene.

"Non c'e bisogno di vedere tutta la scalinata, basta fare ip primo gradino".

Martin Luther King Jr.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu ti senta meglio presto e che l'evento scombussolare passi.

"Vivi in silenzio nel momento e osserva la bellezza di tutto ciò che hai davanti. Il futuro si prenderà cura di se stesso..." -- Yogananda

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...